camel-users mailing list archives

From indrayani <ind.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding auto_delete_after
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 06:14:05 GMT
hi,
I asked the question on activemq forum and they asked me to post the same on
camel forum , so posting the same question here.

I am using activemq with camel ,I have defined routes like :

1) from servletA to actimq A
2) from activemq A to servletB
3) from servletB to activemq C
4) from activemq C to servlet D

during first time request, the activemq works fine, but if i send the
request second time, I am getting following exceptions :

javax.jms.IllegalStateException: The Consumer is closed

org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException:
org.springframework.jms.InvalidDestinationException: Cannot publish to a
deleted Destination:

org.apache.camel.ExchangeTimedOutException: The OUT message was not received
within: 20000 millis due reply message with correlationID...

 scenario is, not a single producer or consumer of routes are closed, but
still m getting above exceptions.

can anybody tell me the reason behind the exceptions.
absolutely not able to find the cause.

/*the reply that i got on activemq forum is :*/
It might be better to ask in the Camel mailing list.
Post your camel route. But it sounds like somehow your consumers aren't
cached propelry.

*camel routes are as follows :*

  public void configure() {
      from("servlet:///servletA")
            .process(new Processor() {

				@Override
					System.out.println("*** from servletA to activemq inbox");

				}
			})
			.to("activemq:queue:inbox");

      from("activemq:queue:inbox")
        .setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_METHOD, constant("POST"))
        .process(new Processor() {

			@Override
				System.out.println("*** from activemq inbox to applicationB");

			}
		})
		.to ("http://localhost:8082/applicationB/a.do?bridgeEndpoint=true")
		.process(new Processor() {

			@Override
				System.out.println("*** from applicationB  back to the caller that is
servletA");
				exchange.getOut().setHeader("JOB_NO",
exchange.getIn().getHeader("JOB_NO"));
			}
		});

      from("servlet:///servletC")
      .process(new Processor() {

			@Override
				System.out.println("*** from servletC to activemq inboxD");

			}
		})
		.to("activemq:queue:inboxD");

      from("activemq:queue:inboxD")
      .setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_METHOD, constant("POST"))
      .process(new Processor() {

			@Override
				System.out.println("*** from activemq inboxD to applicationE");
			}
		})

.to(ExchangePattern.InOnly,"http://localhost:8082/applicationE/agentResp?bridgeEndpoint=true");

    }