camel-users mailing list archives

From Richa <rsinha2...@gmail.com>
Subject Exception when using FTP as endpoint
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 06:01:20 GMT
I have two camel routes. The first camel route takes input from JMS and sends
to FTP location. Also, the first rotue sends that file to a seda location.
This seda location is the input for the second route which again processes
the file and sends it to the same FTP location. But when I run this route I
get the following exception:

*Writing file failed with: File operation failed: 530 Login authentication
failed*

My two routes look like this:

from(fromLocation)
		.marshal().gzip()
		.to(toLocation)
		.to("seda:BillingSedaLocation"+routeId);

		from("seda:BillingSedaLocation"+routeId)
                .unmarshal().gzip()
		.process(new SomeProcessor())
		.to(toLocation);

The fromLocation is a jmsQueue and the toLocation is a FTP endpoint.