camel-users mailing list archives

From "suyash.singh" <suyash.si...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with runTimeException handling.
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 11:04:12 GMT
Hi Claus,

Thanks for the quick reply but I think I explained my problem incorrectly.
So here I try again:

1) My route flows like HTTP Req -> Jetty -> Bean1 -> Bean 2 -> Route END.
After this a HTTP reply goes back to sender.
2) Now say for e.g. during bean 1 I encounter a timer expiry. I handle this
using runtime exception in which I want to do a HTTP reply back to sender to
tell him of this expiry.

Question is, can I get the Jetty context on a ad-hoc basis. Also can the
route continue to Bean 2 after I send this reply.

Hope I have done a better job this time