camel-users mailing list archives

From Jose <jagavi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invoking an external web service
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 13:46:19 GMT
Hi Charles, thank you very much. It did work.

Now I am getting the following error:

"Failed to create Producer for endpoint: Endpoint[cxf://bean:fooService].
Reason: org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Could
not find definition for service fooService"

In the wsdl I have:

<service name="fooService">
<port name="FooServicePort" binding="tns:FooServicePortBinding">
<soap:address location="http://localhost:8080/fooService"/>
</port>
</service>
</definitions>

And this is my cxf:cxfEndpoint configuration:

<cxf:cxfEndpoint id="fooService"
        address="http://localhost:8080/fooServicePortBinding"
        wsdlURL="http://localhost:8080/fooServicePortBinding?wsdl"
        serviceClass="foo.service.FooServicePortBinding"
        serviceName="s:fooService"
        endpointName="s:FooServicePort"/>

What I am doing wrong? I wonder if the attributes "serviceName" and
"endpointName" are optional.

My client classes are auto generated using jaws-maven-plugin.

Thank you.