camel-users mailing list archives

From VineetKK <vineet_kam...@infosys.com>
Subject Accessing session variables in CAMEL given by Jboss servlet's JSPs
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 17:38:57 GMT
Hello,

I have the following scenario:

1) I have my application deployed on JBoss 7. (http://localhost:8080/)
2) I have my service mix running. (http://localhost:8181)
3) Servlet in my application sends some parameters in session of my jsp.
4) This jsp then calls camel url mentioned in beans.xml
5) I want to access these session parameters in my camel code... If I sets
the values in a hidden field I am able to access the same in Camel but when
i set in session I am not able to access the same.

Please guide me how to proceed with the same.

Regards,
Vineet