camel-users mailing list archives

From Zhemzhitsky Sergey <Sergey_Zhemzhit...@sberbank-cib.ru>
Subject Camel Context InterceptStrategy
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 10:44:41 GMT
Hello guys,

I’d like to apply custom intercept strategy to a given camel context running in an OSGi
environment at runtime.
I’ve implemented osgi service-reference listener (blueprint) that is notified when the camel
context appears. When the listener is invoked the intercept strategy is added to the camel
context.
Unfortunately, for the InterceptStrategy to be applied it’s necessary for the camel context
to be restarted, but in OSGi environment stopping camel context means unregistering corresponding
OSGi service and I’m not able to start is again.

So, is there any way to apply intercept strategy to the camel context without its restarting?

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files attached to it may be confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient you are notified that using, copying, distributing or taking
any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete this email.