camel-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <>
Subject Re: SyntaxHighlighter cannot find brush for: xml
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2013 15:07:50 GMT

On Jun 26, 2013, at 9:47 AM, ikoblik <> wrote:

> Hello,
> Just wanted to report a minor issue on this page:
> When loading SyntaxHighlighter complains that it cannot find brush for XML
> and because of it XML example is not displayed.

Thanks.  I'll fix it.

That page is using the {snippet} macro for that which the exporter isn't taking into account
when trying to build the list of brushes to include.   The exporter right now is just looking
at the {code} macros.   I'll get that updated.

Daniel Kulp -
Talend Community Coder -

View raw message