camel-users mailing list archives

From Chris Wolf <cwolf.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Can I deploy multiple instances of the same RoutePolicy on the same route?
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 18:24:22 GMT
I implemented a custom route policy that is similar to the
CronScheduledRoutePolicy, except instead
of start/resume suspend crontabs, it only has a start/resume crontab
and a duration.

Well, now I need to support multiple customers,each having different
schedules.  I was thinking of just
adding multiple instances via the bean factory option
"singleton=false" because I notice that you
can have multiple RoutePolicies on a route, but can you have multiple
instances of the same RoutePolicy,
where each has a different crontab?

Or maybe, I should probably implement a custom processor to call on
the quartz component in a loop
to create the per-customer crontabs?  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Chris