camel-users mailing list archives

From Chris Wolf <cwolf.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue in JSON marshalling
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 18:55:18 GMT
I an answer the first part:

xmlJsonFormat.setForceTopLevelObject(true);

See:

http://camel.apache.org/xmljson.html

You might need to instantiate the XmlJsonDataFormat using Spring bean rather
then Camel <dataFormats><json/>

Currently I'm using Java-DSL, but I think it would look like:

<bean id="jack" class="org.apache.camel.model.dataformat.XmlJsonDataFormat">
  <property name="setForceTopLevelObject" value="true"/>
</bean>

or, if you include the 'p' namespace:

xmlns:p="http://www.springframework.org/schema/p"

<bean id="jack" class="org.apache.camel.model.dataformat.XmlJsonDataFormat"
  p:setForceTopLevelObject="true"/>