camel-users mailing list archives

From Chris Wolf <cwolf.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Class Cast error upon deploying Camel web app
Date Sat, 04 May 2013 00:28:13 GMT
Thanks, I tried that and now the error as shown below.

Note that jboss6 was built with jdk-1.5, so it comes with it's own
xerces/xalan, so I'm
thinking there's a class with the JRE baked-in xerces/xalan (I'm running with
jre-1.6).  On the other hand, I have been able to deploy successfully
before and I did
even without the special camel-jboss classloader.  So do I need that?

20:18:03,218 INFO
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Unexpected exception parsing XML document from ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]; nested exception is
java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl cannot be cast to
javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory
 [STDOUT]
[...]
org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl cannot be cast to
javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory
	at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance(Unknown
Source) [:1.6.0_29]
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultDocumentLoader.createDocumentBuilderFactory(DefaultDocumentLoader.java:89)
[:3.1.0.RELEASE]
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultDocumentLoader.loadDocument(DefaultDocumentLoader.java:70)
[:3.1.0.RELEASE]
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:388)
[:3.1.0.RELEASE]