camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel LDAP How to add , remove , modify from LDAP Server?
Date Sun, 05 May 2013 09:27:18 GMT
camel-ldap can only do searches.

There is a camel-spring-ldap that can do more.
http://camel.apache.org/spring-ldap

You can check out its unit tests to see some examples
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-spring-ldap/src/test/

The spring-ldap component uses the Spring LdapTemplate API. Which
should have functions for add/modify/remove. So if camel-spring-ldap
can\t do what you want, you can either use the spring ldap template
directly. Or help contribute to Apache Camel and provides patches
which improves camel-spring-ldap.

Or even the older camel-ldap if you are looking for a spring free library.