camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: How can Shiro be used with camel to limit access to a route?
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 06:26:28 GMT
You can use your own messageConverter with the camel-jms component and
do all the to/from JMS yourselves. This is of course too much work.
But that gives you full power.

You can use interceptors to match when sending to jms, where you can
then transform the header to a valid JMS type.
And then have a type converter on the other side to go from
base64/String -> ByteSource