camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SEDA vs JMS/ActiveMQ
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 05:43:40 GMT
For you JAXB classes you can use javax.jmx.TextMessage as the type.
Then the data is a String in XML format.
If you have camel-jaxb on the classpath then Camel can automatic
marshal from POJO via JAXB to XML as a String.

To force use TextMessage you can configure the JMX endpoint with
jmsMessageType=Text.

But still when you use JMS then the JMS spec has limitations of what
type can be used. See the details on the Camel JMS page.
http://camel.apache.org/jms

--
Claus Ibsen

Red Hat, Inc.