camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can Shiro be used with camel to limit access to a route?
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 05:40:52 GMT
Hi

Yeah we could add a new option to camel-shiro to use base64 as a
String type for the token. Then that header is safely transferable
over JMS.

BytesSource has a toBase64 method, and as well a method to create a
BytesSource from a String. So that should be fairly easy to do.
org.apache.shiro.util.ByteSource#toBase64
org.apache.shiro.util.ByteSource.Util#bytes

Fell free to log a JIRA ticket and contributions is always welcome