camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File component after polling should not move the file
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 11:22:35 GMT
Hi

Look at the other options on that link. There is options to include
files using a regular exp pattern, eg such as

include=.* XMLINCF1.*

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 12:31 PM, Mohammad Shadab Ali
<Mohammad.Ali5@genpact.com> wrote:
> Thanks a lot Claus it works.
>
> Another doubt:
> I want to poll files having specific name pattern, say  "XMLINCF1", i.e. I want to poll
only those files having "XMLINCF1" string in filename.
> Please suggest.

so creating of .camel folder and moving of file to .camel folder will not be allowed. Is there
an option available in file component that it should not move or delete the file from the
polling directory.

--
Claus Ibsen