camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: file component and streaming
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 13:11:56 GMT

That is because you have enabled stream caching

It has a overflow to disk spool.

The file component is streaming out of the box. As it just routes the handle.
So you dont need the stream cache.

And with Camels type converter system you can just grab that message
body as a InputStream / FileInputStream to be in streaming mode.