camel-users mailing list archives

From Robert Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Future of Fuse IDE
Date Sat, 18 May 2013 14:53:48 GMT
Hi Christian,

the licence should be Eclipse. We are still working on the best home for Fuse IDE - its part
of the JBoss Developer Studio product - but it should have a release, lifecycle of its own
as open source project.

thanks,

Rob
On 18 May 2013, at 15:29, Christian Schneider <chris@die-schneider.net> wrote:

> Hi Rob,
>
> thanks for the link this might be interesting for many people. The only thing I am missing
is a license statement.
> I might have overlooked it but I did not find any license file in the tree.
>
> Christian
>
> Am 17.05.2013 20:48, schrieb Robert Davies:
>> Hi Mrinal - the src is here : https://github.com/fusesource/fuseide
>>
>> On 17 May 2013, at 19:43, Mrinal Kanti <mrinal_kanti@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Can someone send me a link to the open source version. I am unable to locate
it on the Fusesource or Redhat website. Seems to me that the only version that is available
is the enterprise trial one that too requires a redhat login with corporate account (no personal
account).