camel-users mailing list archives

From "Cerejo, Vinay" <Vinay.Cer...@morganstanley.com>
Subject How to scale a route
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 13:19:49 GMT
My flow of processing is to make a request and obtain a list, For each item in the list, I
need to further get data and persist this data
I would like to scale this persistence using thread pools, instead of it being single threaded
persistence

Also is there an EIP  pattern I should follow ?
Can that pattern be expressed as Spring DSL ?

MyGetListRoute route = new MyGetListRoute();
List responseList =  route.get(request)

// TODO: Multithred here
for each ( responseItem in responseList ) {
                List dataList = FetchDataRoute( responseItem);
persistDataRoute( dataList )
}

Thanks,
Vinay

________________________________

NOTICE: Morgan Stanley is not acting as a municipal advisor and the opinions or views contained
herein are not intended to be, and do not constitute, advice within the meaning of Section
975 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. If you have received
this communication in error, please destroy all electronic and paper copies and notify the
sender immediately. Mistransmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege.
Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to monitor
electronic communications. This message is subject to terms available at the following link:
http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers If you cannot access these links, please notify us
by reply message and we will send the contents to you. By messaging with Morgan Stanley you
consent to the foregoing.