camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enable disable routes at startup using Spring
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 02:12:08 GMT
Hi,

How did you setup the property component?
I think you can not use the Spring property placeholder inside route definition.
But here is an example you can take a look.

<camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"> <propertyPlaceholder
id="properties" location="org/apache/camel/my.properties"/>
<route autoStartup="{{enableRoute}}">
……

--
Willem Jiang