camel-users mailing list archives

From Robert Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Communication between two processes without using external messaging systems or files
Date Mon, 27 May 2013 10:15:25 GMT
hi Shadab,

it really sounds like you really should be using ActiveMQ. You can run it embedded - collocated
with your producing process - and you don't need to use persistence
see here how to set it up - http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-embed-a-broker-inside-a-connection.html
and here's an example with camel - http://camel.apache.org/walk-through-an-example.html

I know you don't want to use ActiveMQ - but the best way to do what you want is actually with
ActiveMQ :)

thanks,

Rob

On 27 May 2013, at 10:01, Mohammad Shadab Ali <Mohammad.Ali5@genpact.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have a requirement where we are having two processes. The output of one process will
be the input for the second one. We do not want to use the external messaging systems like
active MQ etc and also we do not want to use file component.
> We want something like first process will dump the message in some internal queue(or
something else) and the second process will be polling this queue for the messages.