camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Steps to replace a direct call by a JMS proxy?
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 12:28:41 GMT
You just send to "direct:endpoint". This will trigger the route
Christian Posta described and the throttling should work.

You can of course not directly define the throttling in the
producerTemplate as you only can define an endpoint uri. For this case
we have the direct endpoint that can then nicely bridge to an existing
route without any further indirection.

Christian