camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Steps to replace a direct call by a JMS proxy?
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 07:09:14 GMT
There is one additional thing you need. You have to call your route in
some way.

There are two methods:
1. camelContext.createProducerTemplate().sendBody or similar
2. pojo messaging: http://camel.apache.org/pojo-messaging-example.html

Depending on your application it may make sense to use pojo messaging to
separate your business code from the camel framework.

Christian