camel-users mailing list archives

From Mohammad Shadab Ali <Mohammad.A...@genpact.com>
Subject RE: File component after polling should not move the file
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 10:31:47 GMT
Thanks a lot Claus it works.

Another doubt:
I want to poll files having specific name pattern, say  "XMLINCF1", i.e. I want to poll only
those files having "XMLINCF1" string in filename.
Please suggest.

-----Original Message-----
From: Claus Ibsen [mailto:claus.ibsen@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 1:31 PM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: File component after polling should not move the file

Hi

Yes see the options in the consumer table at
http://camel.apache.org/file2

There is a noop option

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 9:42 AM, Mohammad Shadab Ali <Mohammad.Ali5@genpact.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a requirement where we want to poll a read-only directory using file component,
so creating of .camel folder and moving of file to .camel folder will not be allowed. Is there
an option available in file component that it should not move or delete the file from the
polling directory.

--
Claus Ibsen

Red Hat, Inc.