camel-users mailing list archives

From Mohammad Shadab Ali <Mohammad.A...@genpact.com>
Subject RE: file endpoint not reflecting the filename set in the header from smtp endpoint
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 10:50:39 GMT

From: Claus Ibsen [mailto:claus.ibsen@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 11:23 AM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: file endpoint not reflecting the filename set in the header from smtp endpoint

Hi

The key for the header is
CamelFileName

eg

Exchange.FILE_NAME

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 5:42 PM, Mohammad Shadab Ali <Mohammad.Ali5@genpact.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using camel 2.9.0 version.
>
> I have a route SMTP-->File.  I am downloading the attachment from the mail setting
the attachment content into the exchange body and setting the attachment filename in header
"CamelFileName".

> exchange.getIn().setHeader("CamelFileNameOnly", filename);
>
> I sent 3 mails with different attachment and it processed all successfully, in output
directory I am getting only one file which is of the first mail attachment. The problem is
that for 2nd and 3rd message camel file name is not getting reflected to the file endpoint
and it takes the filename of the first message.

> I tried with not setting the filename in the SMTP endpoint then file endpoint is generating
a unique filename for each message and I am getting the desired output(3 files). But I want
to store the file with the name of the attachment but it is not getting reflected in file
component.

--
Claus Ibsen