camel-users mailing list archives

From Jan Schröder <>
Subject ActiveMQ Camel Mina Client Server construct
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 07:27:26 GMT
i hope someone can help me and my english is readable :)
i have some trouble with my Masterthesis-Project.
I will read/subscribe some ActiveMQ Topics (include filter Options like*).

Apache Camel (Servicemix) is on the Serverside.
It should be possible to connect via the Mina component to subscribe an ActiveMQ topic, but
I'm not sure how. :-/

I know how to open a Mina Socket like this:
 <from uri="mina:tcp://localhost:8888?textline=true&amp;sync=false"/>
How can i response with the ActiveMQ Topic Data?
But i don't know how come the topic Data from ActiveMQ to the Server response ?
I can make a Route from activeMQ to mina like this:

But in this case i need dynamic ClientIP. Is this possible? and when yes, how?
View raw message