camel-users mailing list archives

From <premkumar...@accenture.com>
Subject Reg JMS connectivity with Camel
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 06:49:47 GMT
Hi ,
Can you please send me a sample code to connect the JMS queues with camel.

As per our requirement we need to fetch the XML message from a JMS  queue and transform( XSL
Transform ) it and put it back to another JMS queue,
So kindly send us a sample code to cover this scenario.

We are not supporting activeMQ so please send up only JMS queue configuration.

Premkumar TR | Accenture Freight & Logistics Software - Client Services
"Tek-Meadows" | No. 51, Old Mahabalipuram Road | Sholinganallur | Chennai - 600119. INDIA
Mobile - +9962342221 I Email : premkumar.tr@accenture.com<mailto:premkumar.tr@accenture.com>

www.accenture.com