camel-users mailing list archives

From Smith-John <mich...@gmail.com>
Subject No component found with scheme: XY
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 14:11:27 GMT
Hi,

I have a problem using camel (2.10.4) within a OSGi environment (equinox).

Sometimes I'm getting errors like "No component found with scheme: cxf" (or
stream or jetty or...).
Of course the components are there. After removing for example
org.apache.camel.component.cxf from imports and adding it again to it I can
start it without problems. But sometime later the same errors appear.

Is this something like a race condition problem? For the moment my
workaround is to increase the start level of my bundles that use the camel
components. But I'm not sure if this is a safe way to fix the problem. Is
there an other solution to fix the problem?

I'm working with JavaDSL and start the camelContext in a activator like:

public void start(BundleContext bundleContext) throws Exception {
		OsgiServiceRegistry r = new OsgiServiceRegistry(bundleContext);
		DefaultCamelContext c = new OsgiDefaultCamelContext(bundleContext, r);
		c.addRoutes(new myRoute());
		c.start();

Regards.