camel-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Bray <>
Subject Re: camel-quartz and support for quartz 2.x
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 05:36:59 GMT
Hi All,

Can you please confirm whether or not Camel v2.11.0 supports Quartz v2.x?

Checking JIRA I can see the following ticket is unresolved:

If not can you adivse whether or not this is on the road map for Camel

The issue we have is that we intend to have multiple application components
deployed that utilise a Clustered Quartz JDBC job store.

>From what I understand Quartz 1.8.x does not allow multiple logical
schedulers to share the same job store where as 2.x does (see

Patrick Bray