camel-users mailing list archives

From anand_tech <anand29...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Back to Basics : Apache Camel Routes and Direct Component
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 15:05:58 GMT
Thanks for quick response

so at the end it boils to how much concurrentConsumers i have configured on
seda endpoint. And i mentioned "one" because i haven't configured any
concurrentConsumers in my code as of now, so there would be only one seda
thread processing all the exchanges rite ?

And one more question : if i change this seda to direct component then all 5
different threads will now be processed concurrently since direct is like
method invocation : no blocking queue and async stuff. Please correct me.