camel-users mailing list archives

From kknd2015 <>
Subject how does force stop a ftp consumer immediately?
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 12:20:58 GMT
I have a ftp consumer to pull some huge files by a specified pattern. I need
to stop it without stoping the camel context and jvm.
I have tryied the stoproute with abort option, also set the ShutdownStrategy
to 5 seconds.

   camelContext.stopRoute(routeName, 2, TimeUnit.SECONDS, false);

but it can't work if the ftpconsumer has loginned into ftp and start pull
files. it need spend 5-10minutes to stop.

I try to interrrupt the binded thread, it didn't work.

any other way i can try?