camel-users mailing list archives

From cgiera <>
Subject Re: MailComponent/MailConsumer misses Mails
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 07:54:46 GMT
Ok, i see fetchSize is also a parameter.

The only way to don't lose mails in my testcase is to set fetchSize to 1.
But that's not a solution, it's only a workaround.

I'm sorry I couldn't find the problem by myself, I could only say it has
something to do with the folder.isOpen check. After this all fetched mails
are marked as seen, but only 1 message is processed.

cgiera wrote