camel-users mailing list archives

From javamonkey79 <>
Subject Re: aggregator: dynamic completion size
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 17:20:22 GMT
I did read the documentation, many times :)

It was not camel that was wrong - it was my unit test.

>From what I can tell, if you set BOTH a completionSize and a
completionTimeout  it will use both: e.g. if you set it to
completionSize="500" completionTimeout="500" for example, it will stop when
it gets too 500 messages or 500ms, whichever comes first. I don't know that
this is clear in the documentation. Can you confirm what I am talking about?