camel-users mailing list archives

From spilled_beverage <>
Subject Re: ConsumerTemplate for large number of files
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 14:01:37 GMT
I don't actually just move the files from one folder to another - they are
consumed from file (via ConsumerTemplate) but then go to a direct route and
a whole host of other stuff happens - I just simplified the example in order
to be as clear as possible in my post.

My consumer either reads from a queue (default) or file (back-up mode)
depending on the mode that we are running.  When reading from a queue I need
to poll hence the ConsumerTemplate.  In back-up mode from file which is
where I was having the issue I might be able to change things to use a route
- I was just trying to keep the code common and either read from queue or
file depending on the mode.

Thanks for you help