camel-users mailing list archives

From Edwin <>
Subject ThreadPoolProfile Error in Camel 2.10.2
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 17:48:36 GMT
Hi Folks,

In earlier versions of Camel, I have used a ThreadPoolProfile associated
with a component i.e. Wiretap. To implement this, I defined the
ThreadPoolProfile within the Camel Context.  i.e.

     <ThreadPoolProfile id="myThreadPoolProfile" ... />
     <wiretap executorServiceRef="myThreadPoolProfile" ... />

I am now using using Camel 2.10.2. I am attempting to define the
ThreadPoolProfile in the same manner however I am receiving validation
errors in the Camel Context xml configuration indicating the
ThreadPoolProfile is not recognized from the defined xsd.

Is it not possible to define a ThreadPoolProfile in this manner anymore? Is
the ThreadPoolProfile now an option on a different tag?

Any thoughts are much appreciated.