camel-users mailing list archives

From wagnermarques <>
Subject Re: Sharing a solution for discussion
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 18:07:55 GMT

ok, I see, but I am planning that this route would work actually in a one
shot way indeed. The <inOut step will give a response for the browse and
this route will call the webservice and after this, the route must finish
this works. I am not planning wait another interaction from the browser

So the javascript role is just to send a human response for the user.

my apologises if I was not clear!!! My english is hard!