camel-users mailing list archives

From Mrinal Kanti <mrinal_ka...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Future of Fuse IDE
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 16:25:50 GMT
Just to clarify, we are looking at Camel as one of the integration framework and FuseIDE's
support for camel and hence posting in this list.

future of FuseIDE. Is it going to be available only commercially (continue as is) or are there
any plans to open source it like other RedHat offerings or say move it to the Eclipse foundation?