camel-users mailing list archives

From rtarway <rtar...@gmail.com>
Subject Using camel with ESB like TIBCO
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 03:51:11 GMT
I am planning to integrate my J2EE application with various external
web-services using Camel and bundle camel with EAR. Can the camel
integration module be used with any ESB other than FUSE ( Jboss FUSE )?? If
any one has tried using camel integration engine with ESB like IBM message
broker or TIBCO , please share your experience about this?My purpose is to
pre-integrate my application with external 3rd party web-services in an ESB
agnostic manner and be able to deploy it with ESB so that ESB's feature can
be used.ThanksRitesh