camel-users mailing list archives

From asp <aswinipr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Netty to ActiveMQ - replies
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 03:56:17 GMT
Hi,

   I am a first time camel user and would like to know how to proceed with
setting up the camel route for my case.
1. I have a netty consumer where I receive messages from a non-netty TCP
client
2. I have to forward the request to Active MQ
3. I have to respond back (send ACK ) to the non-netty TCP client only when
the message is successfully sent to message queue. We cannot lose any
messages.

1. and 2. are simple and I have that working. I am trying to figure out a
way to confirm that the message has been successfully received by the
ActiveMQ before responding back. How can I do this?

any pointers is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
AP