camel-users mailing list archives

From ikoblik <>
Subject Removing route stops other routes from the same producer
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 13:35:19 GMT
Hi All,

I'm having problems with vm: in multicast mode where if I stop one of the
routes it will stop all the routes in the same MulticastProcessor.

I've attached a test file that reproduces this. Normally you should see 100
messages being printed to stdout. I noticed that after removing route2 if I
stop the route1 and then start it again then its consumers will receive the
messages. I think that the culprit is in SedaEndpoint line 144, when
stopping route2 it stops MulticastProcessor with all its services which
includes those from route1.

I'm using V2.11.0.

Thank you for your help!