camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gary Liu <Gary.Liu1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem from Java DSL to Spring DSL
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 02:43:42 GMT
When I test using soupUI with the following input:
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
xmlns:rep="http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org">
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <rep:inputReportIncident>
         <incidentId>111</incidentId>
         <incidentDate>2013-05-09</incidentDate>
         <givenName>Claus</givenName>
         <familyName>Muller</familyName>
         <summary>bla</summary>
         <details>bla</details>
         gliu@vha.com
         <phone>678-447-2399</phone>
      </rep:inputReportIncident>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>


I got Response:

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
   <soap:Body>
      <soap:Fault>
         <faultcode>soap:Server</faultcode>
         <faultstring>Part
{http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}out should be of type
org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.OutputReportIncident, not
java.lang.String</faultstring>
      </soap:Fault>
   </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>






--
View this message in context: http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Problem-from-Java-DSL-to-Spring-DSL-tp5732558p5732559.html
Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Mime
View raw message