camel-users mailing list archives

From anoordover <anoordo...@live.nl>
Subject Re: large war or several smaller wars
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 18:19:36 GMT
My JNDI solution doesn't seem to work.
It seems as though I get a serialized object from JNDI.
As I start producing messages new connections are created. Instead of
reusing the pooledConnections.
What i did is:
1. created a separate project that registers a
org.apache.activemq.pool.AmqJNDIPooledConnectionFactory in JNDI using the
JNDIExporter from the internet;
2. in the other projects I retreive this object from JNDI.

I think that I get a serialized object because when I undeploy the project
that registers the pool gets another object from the pool when it unbinds
the bound object (hashcode of the retrieved object is different).
Isn't this the correct way to share objects?
Should I use managed beans?