camel-users mailing list archives

From nikagra <nika...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Synchronous InOnly with new message
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 08:01:31 GMT
Thanks for the reply

I need the body.
Message processing requires some steps (i.e. XSL transformation or some XML
related processing with custom processors). I want on each of this step
update processing status (i.e. QUEUED, STARTED, IN_PROGRESS, DONE). Task
processing is performed asynchronously regarding to processing request, but
I want it to be stright forward to avoid problems with concurrent status
updates. So, I classifies my requirement as "Synchronous Request Only" in
terms of  this <http://camel.apache.org/async.html>   article

Sorry if I'm not expressing myself clearly

Thanks in advance