camel-users mailing list archives

From anoordover <>
Subject large war or several smaller wars
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 15:25:31 GMT
What should we do if we use camel and activemq?
1. Should we create much small wars (this is what we currently do)
2. One large war
3. Several wars which group functionality according to the type of
functionality (e.g. create one war for all functions that create file,
create one war for all functions that read files, ... or any other grouping

We currently seem to have an issue with getting a lot of connections to our
activemq server.
Sometimes the number of close_wait connections increase dramatically.

In our choice we need to create a pooledConnectionFactory in each war.