camel-users mailing list archives

From "b.fischer" <b.fisc...@hsag.info>
Subject Problems with Camel Mail (IMAP) Attachments and JBoss
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 12:30:32 GMT
Hi!
I hope someone can help me with a Problem with Camel Mail and JBoss 7.
I want to get the attachments from Mails of a IMAP Mailbox.
The connect and retrieval of the messages works correct, but the exchange
objects in my processor has no Attachments in JBoss. When I call the
hasAttachments method from the exchange.getIn, it returns always false.
Strangly I test the application in a Tomcat. There works everthing fine and
I get the attachments with no problems (the hasAttachments method returns
true with tomcat).
Is there maybe a special import that I need for JBoss?

Thanks!
BF