camel-users mailing list archives

From sarfaraj <sarfarajsay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception handling for camel-ftp
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 07:54:37 GMT
I can see one more exception now

org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOperationFailedException: File
operation failed:  Connection closed without indication

How can I confirm that all exception covered using <onWhen>

Its very difficult for me to find all . Can someone tell me what is the best
way to cover all FTP exception? I don't want to miss any, also don't want to
retry in case of local file error i.e. file:src/target.

/Sarfaraj