camel-users mailing list archives

From Dayakar <daya.kond...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What the main Difference between Stoppping the Route and Suspending the Route
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 07:32:15 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for your Reply

I Have gone through the link which you suggested.

But i have some doubts regarding Stop and suspending the route.

I Have a Route with following Code
from("jms:queue:JobQueue")
			.routeId(getName())
			.process(new JobProcessor())
			.to("jms:queue:destQueue");
If i stop the Above route by using camelContext.stopRoute(id)
==> Does this stop the route and when we say startRoute(id) it start the new
Route?

If i suspend the Above route by using camelContext.suspendRoute(Id)
=>Does this suspend route for sometime and when we invoke resumeRoute(id) it
start the existing Route?

Can you please explain the exact when we need to use stopRoute(id) and
suspendRoute(id) with an examples

Thanks in advance