camel-users mailing list archives

From sarfaraj <sarfarajsay...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue in JSON marshalling
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 13:03:20 GMT
I have camel route which exposes web service. I want to accept a data from
web client and convert to JSON object.
Curently i am using SOAP UI to send input to above web service.

# Here is my input.......
<soapenv:Body>
      <aaa:myData>
           <arg0>
            <id>1</id>
             <name>abc</name>
         </arg0>
      </aaa:myData>
   </soapenv:Body>

  # My camel route is

				<dataFormats>
                        <json id="jack" library="Jackson" />
                </dataFormats>

                <route id="tcaRoute">
                        <from uri="cxf:bean:soapEndpoint" />
                        <marshal ref="jack" />
                        <to uri="file:src/main/resources/out.txt" />
                </route>

After running this, I get following Output i.e JSON data
[{"id":1,"name":"abc"}]

So instead of [{"id":1,"name":"abc"}] , I need
{"*myData*":{"id":1,"name":"abc"}}	 because id and name are member of myData
class.
Here it only return class member not the class.
Addition to above i also want to remove "[]" from JSON output.

*Could some one tell me what changes i need to do on JSON data format to
achive this?*

/Note: i referred http://camel.apache.org/json.html/

/Sarfaraj