camel-users mailing list archives

From mdo <manfred.doh...@gmail.com>
Subject File2: only move non-filtered
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 10:58:32 GMT
Hello,

I have a directory structure where I want to selectively process files while
leaving the filtered ones untouched. My route:

        from("file:///.../somedir?recursive=true&move=.done")
        .filter().simple("${file:onlyname} regex '.*[.]txt'")
        .process(new MyProcessor())
        .to(...);

So only files ending with a .txt-suffix should get processed which does
work. But Camel shall leave the remaining files at their source position.
How can I prevent Camel from moving them to .done?

Regards, mdo.