camel-users mailing list archives

From "William King" <...@terrafugue.com>
Subject Re: Changing the jetty:http Content-Type request header
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 23:31:14 GMT
it does, thanks. my confusion arises from not completely understanding how
the
CamelMessage headers are used to build the http request headers by an an
akka actor

tinkering around, I see a few familiar things int the CamelMessage header
(like Content-Length) and some unfamiliar Camel specific headers so I'll
try setting Content-Type in the Camel Message and see what happens. Thanks
for your suggestion