camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Route starts when deployed with a cxf endpoint
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 12:00:25 GMT
Please have a look at the attached project. It verifies the route isn't
started if the Camel context has the autoStartup set to false.
And on the configured host and port, there is no service listening which
means I would receive an exception is the route starts polling the remote
directory.

Can you check your route again? May be extend/update my unit test with your
configuration and CXF endpoint...

Best,
Christian